- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting of working groups of Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan in Fergana
On August 1-7, 2018, negotiations of the working groups of the Governmental delegations of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Kyrgyz Republic on the issues of delimitation and demarcation of Uzbekistan – Kyrgyzstan State border was held in Fergana.
At the meeting, the parties considered the results of field surveys and continued to describe the remaining sections of the state border.
Within the framework of these negotiations, two sites were described within the Fergana region of the Republic of Uzbekistan by adjacency with Batken region of the Kyrgyz Republic (Shakhimardan and Gaznov).
As a result of the negotiations, a Protocol was signed in which the parties also scheduled dates for conducting field surveys of the remaining sections of Uzbekistan – Kyrgyzstan state border within Fergana and Namangan regions of Uzbekistan by adjacency with Batken and Jalal-Abad regions of Kyrgyzstan.
The meeting was held in the spirit of friendship, good-neighborliness and constructive dialogue.