- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the External Affairs Minister of India
On August 4, 2018, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov met with the Minister of External Affairs of the Republic of India Sushma Swaraj.
At the meeting the foreign ministers discussed key issues on the common agenda, as well as exchanged views on international and regional issues.
As it was emphasized in the conversation, the results of the meeting of the President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev and the Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi on June 9, 2018, within the framework of the SCO summit in Qingdao, once again confirmed the strong political will of the leaders of the two countries to give new dynamics to the entire spectrum of bilateral relations. Both sides are ready to work together to realize the existing significant potential for building mutually beneficial partnership in political, trade, economic, investment, tourism, cultural, humanitarian and other areas.
The Ministers considered practical aspects of preparation for the upcoming state visit of the Head of Uzbekistan to India in autumn.
Special attention was paid to prospects of cooperation between Uzbekistan and India in promoting the peace process in Afghanistan and its social and economic development.
The Ambassador of India Vinod Kumar attended the meeting.
Photo by Anvar Ilyasov