- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan celebrates Railway Transport Workers Day
On the initiative of the President of Uzbekistan the first Sunday of August is widely celebrated as the Railway Transport Workers Day of the Republic of Uzbekistan, since 2017.
A solemn event was held at the Central Palace of Culture “Temiryulchilar” in Tashkent, to which selfless and dedicated representatives of the industry were invited.
The congratulatory message of the President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev to the staff of Uzbekistan Railways was read by the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Chairman of the Board of Uzbekistan Railways A.Ramatov.
In accordance with the decree of the Head of the state, a group of workers of the sphere making a worthy contribution to its development were solemnly awarded with high awards of the Motherland – orders and medals, honorary titles were conferred.
Uzbekistan Railways awarded “Fakhriy temir yulchi” (“Honorable Railwayman”) badges and cash awards to specialists who have worked effectively for many years.
Acting khokim of Tashkent city D.Artikhodjayev, representatives of the industry and others congratulated the employees of the sphere on the holiday and expressed gratitude for the ongoing work on further improving the welfare of people and easing people’s concerns.