- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On August 2, 2018, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov introduced the newly appointed Adviser to the Minister – the Head of the Executive Office Jahongir Khidaykhodjaev at the meeting of the Board. J.Khidaykhodjaev previously worked as the Head of the department of the Consular and Legal Department of the Ministry.