- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the Minister of Foreign Affairs and Expatriates of Palestine
August 1, 2018, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov met with the Minister of Foreign Affairs and Expatriates of the State of Palestine Riad al-Malki, who arrived in Tashkent at the head of the Palestinian delegation.
At the meeting, it was noted that Uzbekistan – Palestine dialogue is consistently developing within the framework of the UN, the Organization of Islamic Cooperation and other international structures, this visit is a favorable opportunity to exchange views on the current state and prospects of bilateral cooperation.
The two countries are interested in developing cooperation in political, trade-economic, cultural-humanitarian and other spheres and are ready to seek opportunities for this.
Uzbekistan expresses solidarity with the Palestinian people in its aspirations to creation of a sovereign state and supports the efforts of Palestine on resolving the Middle East crisis through peaceful negotiations.
At the meeting, the heads of Foreign Ministries also considered other issues of the current agenda.
The meeting was attended by the Ambassador of Palestine Mohammad Tarshahani.
Photo by Anvar Ilyasov