- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On the forthcoming visit of the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Palestine to Uzbekistan
On August 1, 2018, delegation of the State of Palestine led by the Minister of Foreign Affairs and Expatriates Riad al-Malki will arrive in Tashkent.
The program of the visit includes conduction of Uzbekistan – Palestine negotiations at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, during which it is planned to discuss current issues of bilateral and international agenda.