- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting at the U.S. Department of State
On July 27, 2018, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov met with the U.S. Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary for South and Central Asian Affairs Alice Wells, in Washington.
Practical aspects of further development of interaction between the foreign policy departments of Uzbekistan and the USA, including in “C5+1” format, were discussed at the meeting.
At the meeting, views were exchanged on international and regional issues of mutual interest, primarily on the situation in Afghanistan.
The sides also considered prospects of expanding cooperation in the field of education and, in general, the cultural and humanitarian sphere.