- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
The World Bank delegation visits Uzbekistan
On July 12, 2018, the World Bank delegation led by Vice President for Europe and Central Asia Cyril Muller arrived in Tashkent.
The program of the visit includes meetings and negotiations in the Government, the Senate of the Oliy Majlis of Uzbekistan.
The delegation will also take part in Uzbekistan – Switzerland business forum.