- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the U.S. Ambassador
On July 11, 2018, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov received the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the United States of America to Uzbekistan Pamela Spratlen.
The sides exchanged views on current issues of Uzbekistan – American agenda.
In the context of discussing regional issues, special attention was paid to implementation of provisions of the Tashkent Declaration adopted at the international conference on Afghanistan on March 27, 2018.