- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the Ambassador of Slovenia
On July 11, 2018, a meeting with the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Slovenia with the residence in Moscow Primozh Sheligo was held at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
At the meeting, the sides exchanged views on state and prospects of further development of bilateral relations in various spheres and “Uzbekistan – EU” format.
Mutual interest was expressed in resuming practice of inter-ministerial political consultations after a long pause since 1999.
At the meeting it was proposed to establish and start regular activities of such a productive cooperation institution as Intergovernmental Commission on trade and economic cooperation.
In connection with the completion of diplomatic mission in Uzbekistan, the Ambassador was expressed gratitude for his constructive contribution to strengthening relations between the two countries.