- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan government delegation visited Afghanistan
On July 8-9, 2018, the government delegation of the Republic of Uzbekistan led by the Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdulaziz Kamilov, who paid a working visit to the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, held meetings with the Chief Executive of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan Abdullah Abdullah, the head of the National Security Council Mohammad Hanif Atmar, the Minister of Foreign Affairs Salahuddin Rabbani, former President of the IRA Hamid Karzai and other authoritative public and political figures of Afghanistan, in Kabul.
At the meetings, views were exchanged on the situation in Afghanistan, prospects for peace process, achievement of a broad national consensus on the issues of development of the country.
During the visit of Uzbekistan delegation, the Minister for Foreign Trade of the Republic of Uzbekistan Jamshid Khodjayev held meetings in Kabul with the heads of ministries and departments of Afghanistan, during which practical aspects of implementation of mutually beneficial long-term projects, establishment of joint ventures and other issues of Uzbekistan – Afghanistan economic agenda were discussed.