- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan delegation attended the European Union – Central Asia High Level Dialogue
On July 9, 2018, a delegation of the Republic of Uzbekistan led by Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Dilshod Akhatov took part at the regular meeting of the High Level Political and Security Dialogue between the European Union and the countries of Central Asia, in the city of Ashgabat.
Implementation of agreements reached at the last meeting of the Dialogue in June 2017 in Bishkek and informal ministerial meeting in March 2018 in Tashkent, the schedule and agenda of upcoming European Union – Central Asia meetings at various levels were discussed.
The sides exchanged views on measures for intensifying cooperation in combating terrorism and preventing violent extremism.
Delegations also considered issues of cooperation in the field of border management, countering illicit drug trafficking and organized crime, as well as regional environmental problems.