- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Ashraf Khodjaev, who previously worked as the second secretary of the Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan to the United Kingdom, has been appointed Head of the Department for Attraction of Foreign Investments, Financial and Technical Assistance of the Directorate-General for Foreign Economic Cooperation of the MFA.