- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Ambassador of Uzbekistan presents credentials to King of Malaysia
On July 5, 2018, the Ambassador of the Republic of Uzbekistan to Malaysia Ravshan Usmanov presented credentials to King Sultan Muhammad V, in Istana Negara palace, Kuala Lumpur.
During the conversation that took place after the ceremony, the head of Malaysia showed interest in the rich historical and cultural heritage of Uzbekistan, works of the world-famous scholar-theologians Imam Bukhari, Imam Termezi.
As it was empahsized, “Malaysia highly appreciates warm and friendly relations with Uzbekistan since the establishment of diplomatic ties in 1992, supports the expansion of bilateral relations between the countries and makes every possible effort for strengthening cooperation based on principles of mutual benefit and respect”.