- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
New Ambassador of Uzbekistan leaves for Singapore
The newly appointed Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Uzbekistan to the Republic of Singapore Qahramon Shakirov left Tashkent for Singapore.
Q.Shakirov previously worked as the head of the executive apparatus of the State Committee for Investments of the Republic of Uzbekistan.