- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the U.S. Ambassador
On July 3, 2018, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov received the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the United States of America Pamela Leora Spratlen.
During the conversation, the sides considered the current issues of Uzbekistan – U.S. relations, as well as prospects for their development in the context of implementation of the agreements reached during the official visit of the President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev to the USA on May 15-17, 2018 and high-level negotiations.
The sides also exchanged views on the period and agenda of the forthcoming bilateral events.