- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
New positions are created in the Embassies of Uzbekistan in Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan
Counselor positions on trade and economic issues have been created in staffing tables of the embassies of Uzbekistan in the Kyrgyz Republic, the Republic of Tajikistan and Turkmenistan by the resolutions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 1, 2018.
According to statistical data, in 2017 the trade turnover between Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan amounted to $253.9 million, Tajikistan $237 million, and Turkmenistan $177.3 million. In total, during this period, the trade turnover of Uzbekistan with these countries amounted to 668, 2 million dollars, which is almost 16% more than in 2016.