- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meetings of Working Groups in Turkmenistan
Regular negotiations of Working Groups of the Joint Uzbekistan – Turkmenistan Intergovernmental Commission on the Issues of Delimitation and Demarcation of the State Border between the Republic of Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan were held in Turkmenistan from June 25 to July 1, 2018.
During the negotiations, the results of joint field surveys on selected areas of Uzbekistan – Turkmenistan border were considered.
Following the meetings of the working groups the sides signed Protocol.
Since March 2017, in accordance with the agreements reached within the framework of the state visit of the President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev to Turkmenistan, after a long interruption, the negotiations of the working groups of the two countries on the issues of demarcation of the State Border were resumed and to date 9 meetings have been held to clarify the line of passing the border.
The negotiations are held in the spirit of friendship and good-neighborliness, consideration of mutual interests. The meeting is the practical implementation of the agreements between the presidents of the two countries during the summits in Ashgabat and Tashkent.