- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
New Ambassador of Uzbekistan leaves for Riga
On June 29, 2018, the newly appointed Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Uzbekistan to the Republic of Latvia Badriddin Abidov left Tashkent for Riga.
He previously worked at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs as the head of the division of the Department for cooperation with European countries and EU institution.