- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with Konrad Adenauer Foundation delegation
On June 12, 2018, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan hosted a meeting with the delegation of the Konrad Adenauer Foundation (FRG) led by Deputy Department Head of the Department for European and International Cooperation Frank Priess.
Current aspects of interaction between Uzbekistan and the Konrad Adenauer Foundation were discussed in the context of development of Uzbekistan – Germany dialogue in various fields.
As noted, Uzbekistan highly appreciates fruitful activities of the Foundation and its Regional Office in Central Asia aimed at strengthening and expanding bilateral relations, democratization process and building of a rule-of-law, promoting socio-economic development.
The sides also exchanged views on prospects for implementation of joint projects, including in the field of new technologies, scientific and educational exchanges, organization of internships for specialists.
Head of the Regional Representative of Konrad Adenauer Foundation for Central Asia Thomas Kunze took part in the conversation.