- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with Special Envoy of the European Union for Afghanistan
On June 12, 2018, the Special Representative of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan for Afghanistan Ismatulla Irgashev met with the European Union Special Envoy for Afghanistan Roland Kobia, at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
At the meeting, views were exchanged on the situation in Afghanistan and the surrounding region.
The sides noted that the region received with optimism the reports that the central authorities of Afghanistan and the Taliban agreed for the first time since 2001 to introduce a three-day ceasefire and armistice regime for the period of Eid al-Fitr/Uraza-Bayram holiday, which could lead to positive changes in the peace process in the country.
The interlocutors discussed issues of cooperation within the framework of implementation of the Tashkent Declaration, adopted on March 27 at the representative international conference on Afghanistan “Peace process, security cooperation and regional connectivity.”