- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the EU delegation
On June 12, 2018, a meeting with the EU Special Representative for Central Asia Peter Burian and Special Envoy for Afghanistan Roland Kobia was held at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
At the meeting, the state and prospects of cooperation between Uzbekistan and the European Union in various formats were discussed.
Special attention was paid to the draft new EU Strategy for Central Asia and expansion of cooperation in “Uzbekistan – EU” format.
The sides exchanged views on the beginning of negotiations on the renewed bilateral Partnership and Cooperation Agreement.
The EU representatives highly appreciated the progress of the international conference “On the role of youth in preventing and countering violent extremism and radicalization that lead to terrorism”, being held on June 11-12.
Current issues of the international and regional agenda were also considered at the meeting.