- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Compatriots are willing to participate in transformations in Uzbekistan
On June 9, 2018, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the UK held a videoconference with compatriots – students and teachers of a number of educational institutions, residing in London and other British and Norwegian cities.
A master's degree student of London School of Economics and Political Science Diyora Rafieva, a graduate of Cambridge University Timur Yunusov and others warmly welcomed the transformations taking place in homeland in almost all spheres of life and expressed their sincere desire to contribute to their further development.
As it was emphasized, the reforms initiated by President Shavkat Mirziyoyev are getting interested responses from compatriots living abroad, as well as support and understanding of the leaders, the public and mass media of foreign countries.
During the conversation there were concrete proposals for such cooperation in the future as the promotion of the export of Uzbek products to the UK, attraction of investments, modern technologies, strengthening and development of scientific and cultural exchanges.
In his speeches, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdujabar Abduvakhitov and Ambassador of Uzbekistan to the United Kingdom Alisher Shaykhov supported the aspirations of compatriots, which are aimed at strengthening ties with the homeland.
Photo by Anvar Ilyasov