- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
OSCE delegation to visit Uzbekistan
On June 11, 2018, delegation of the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe, led by Secretary General Thomas Greminger will arrive in Tashkent.
It is planned that the OSCE delegation will participate in the International Conference “On the role of youth in preventing and countering violent extremism and radicalization that lead to terrorism”.
The program of the visit includes meetings and negotiations at the Senate of the Oliy Majlis, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Institute for Strategic and International Studies under the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan.