- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On CNC meeting of SCO member states in Beijing
On June 4-8, 2018, Beijing hosted a meeting of the Council of National Coordinators (CNC) of SCO member states.
Plenipotentiaries of India, Kazakhstan, China, Kyrgyzstan, Pakistan, Russia, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan discussed the issues on the agenda of the upcoming 18th meeting of the Council of Heads of States of the SCO in the city of Qingdao, China.
The draft texts of the final documents, the central one of which is the Qingdao Declaration of the Heads of the SCO member states, were considered and agreed.