- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the Ambassador of Japan
On June 5, 2018, a meeting with the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Japan Nobuaki Ito was held at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The sides thoroughly discussed issues of bilateral relations, exchanged views on practical aspects of intensifying Uzbekistan – Japan dialogue, including on the schedule and agenda of forthcoming joint events and visits.