- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
The new Ambassador of Uzbekistan left for Kuala Lumpur
On May 16, 2018, the newly appointed Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Uzbekistan Ravshan Usmanov left Tashkent for Kuala Lumpur. He previously worked as the First Deputy Chairman of the State Committee for Tourism Development, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to the French Republic and concurrently Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador to the Italian Republic and the Portuguese Republic.
Before that, R.Usmanov, who graduated from Birmingham University (U.K.) and the University of World Economy and Diplomacy under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Uzbekistan, headed the Foreign Ministry Department for Cooperation with European Countries and NATO.