- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting at the MFA
On May 12, 2018, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov met with the commander of U.S. Central Command, General Joseph Leonard Votel.
Issues of Uzbekistan – American relations were discussed during the conversation. General Joseph Leonard Votel expressed his satisfaction with the meeting with the President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev, which allowed to discuss in detail the actual aspects of bilateral agenda.
The sides exchanged views on international and regional issues at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs meeting.
Special attention was paid to the situation in Afghanistan. As the American general noted, the "Tashkent Process", which was launched during the preparation and holding of the High Level International Conference on Afghanistan on March 26-27, is of great importance for solution of the Afghan problem.
U.S. Ambassador Pamela L. Spratlen took part in the negotiations.