- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan delegation to visit Georgia
Delegation of the Republic of Uzbekistan led by the Minister of Foreign Trade Jamshid Khodjayev will take part in the eighth meeting of the Intergovernmental Uzbek-Georgian Commission on Economic Cooperation, which will be held on May 14-15, 2018, in Tbilisi.
During the meeting it is planned to discuss practical aspects of further expansion of trade, economic, investment cooperation, as well as interaction in the field of transport, transit, tourism and other issues on the agenda.
A business forum will be also held within the framework of this event.