- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On the forthcoming official visit of the President of Uzbekistan to the USA
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev, at the invitation of the President of the United States of America Donald Trump, will pay the first official visit to the U.S. on May 15-17, 2018.
During the upcoming high-level talks, it is planned to discuss the state and prospects of development of Uzbekistan – American cooperation, exchange views on current international and regional issues.
The Head of the state will also hold bilateral meetings in the Congress, the Ministry of Defense and the US State Department, as well as in the World Bank, in Washington.
Following the official visit, it is expected to adopt a Joint Statement of Presidents “Uzbekistan and the United States of America: the beginning of a new era of strategic partnership”, sign a package of documents envisaging further strengthening of bilateral relations in various fields.