- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On the forthcoming Uzbekistan – Belgium political consulting
On May 9, 2018, a regular round of Uzbekistan – Belgium inter-MFA political consultations will take place in Brussels.
Within the framework of the event, the delegation of the Republic of Uzbekistan led by Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdujabar Abduvakhitov will also take part in the seminar on “Central Asia and the EU through the prism of international initiatives of Uzbekistan”, will hold presentations on trade, economic, investment and tourism potential of Uzbekistan, meet and hold negotiations with the leading economic structures.