- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Lithuania FM arrives in Uzbekistan
On May 7, 2018, a delegation of the Republic of Lithuania led by Minister of Foreign Affairs Linas Antanas Linkevičius arrived in Tashkent.
The program of the visit includes meetings and negotiations at the Legislative Chamber of the Oliy Majlis of Uzbekistan, the ministries of foreign affairs, foreign trade, agriculture, State Committee for Investments, as well as participation in the round table discussion of representatives of business circles of the two countries.