- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan received the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
On May 4, 2018, the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev received the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan, co-chairman of the Joint Intergovernmental Commission on bilateral cooperation Askar Mamin.
Welcoming the guest, the Head of the state noted the effective activity of Uzbekistan – Kazakhstan Intergovernmental Commission and expressed satisfaction with practical results of its activities.
The Commission, headed by the First Deputy Prime Ministers of the two countries, has so far held 17 meetings, including the last one – in March this year in Astana. On May 4, Tashkent hosted working negotiations of the co-chairmen of the commission.
At the meeting, the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan emphasized the importance of further expanding mutually beneficial cooperation and joint implementation of promising projects and programs in trade-economic, investment, transport-communication, humanitarian and other spheres.
Askar Mamin expressed deep gratitude to the Head of the state for the warm welcome and confirmed the readiness of Kazakhstan to further develop and strengthen full-scale partnership between the two fraternal countries in order to unconditionally and timely implement the agreements at the highest level.