- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with Ambassador of Colombia
On April 17, 2018, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov received the newly appointed Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Colombia Alfonso Lopez Caballero, with the residence in Moscow.
During the conversation held after a brief ceremony of presenting credentials, the sides stressed that our countries are potential partners and are interested in developing relations in the political, trade-economic, investment and cultural-humanitarian spheres.
At the meeting, it was proposes to hold regular political consultations and the intensification of contacts between business circles.
Photo by Anvar Ilyasov