- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with Ambassador of Argentina
On April 16, 2018, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov met with the newly appointed Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Argentina with residence in Moscow Ricardo Ernesto Lagorio.
During the conversation, which took place after a brief ceremony of presenting credentials, the sides exchanged views on the prospects of expansion of Uzbek-Argentine dialogue in various fields. In particular, the main attention was paid to the issues of deepening cooperation in political, trade-economic and other fields of mutual interest, as well as interaction within the framework of the UN and its structures.
At the meeting, topical international and regional issues were discussed.
The Ambassador congratulated the Uzbek side on the successful and constructive outcome of the international high-level conference on Afghanistan “The Peace Process, Security Cooperation and Regional Connectivity” which was held on March 26-27, 2018 in Tashkent.
Photo by Anvar Ilyasov