- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with FAO delegation
On April 9, 2018, a meeting with the delegation of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) led by Assistant Director-General, Regional Representative for Europe and Central Asia Vladimir Rakhmanin was held at Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The program of the visit includes participation in an international conference on silkworm breeding in Bukhara, holding bilateral meetings and negotiations.
During the meeting in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, it was noted that the sides highly appreciate the established fruitful cooperation between Uzbekistan and FAO, which intensified with the opening of the Representative Office of the organization in June 2014, in Tashkent.
Currently, FAO in cooperation with Uzbek partners, is implementing a number of national and regional projects in such areas as plant growing, forestry, seed growing, drought management, prevention of land degradation, biodiversity conservation and sustainable use of the desert.
The sides discussed practical aspects of preparing and implementing a project on sericulture jointly with the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO), and exchanged views on the FAO Framework Programme for Uzbekistan for 2018-2021.