- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Bangladesh delegation will visit Uzbekistan
On April 8, 2018, a delegation of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh, led by the State Minister of Foreign Affairs Shahiar Alam, arrives in Tashkent.
The program of the visit includes holding meetings and negotiations in the Legislative Chamber of the Oliy Majlis of Uzbekistan, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, visiting Samarkand and Bukhara regions.
The delegation of Bangladesh, which includes representatives of national business, will participate in a seminar of business circles of the two countries organized jointly with the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Uzbekistan.