- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Delegation of Uzbekistan takes part in the meeting of the CIS CMFA
On April 6, 2018, the delegation of the Republic of Uzbekistan led by the Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdulaziz Kamilov took part in the regular meeting of the CIS Council of Ministers of Foreign Affairs (CMFA), in Minsk.
At the meeting, the sides exchanged views on current issues of the international agenda and interaction in the CIS format.
In preparation for the meetings of the CIS statutory bodies, the heads of the foreign ministries of the CIS member states discussed and approved draft multilateral documents, including the Agreement on cooperation in combating crime in information technologies, the Interstate Program for joint measures to combat crime for 2019-2023 and others.
The ministerial meeting decided to hold a regular meeting of the Council of Ministers of Foreign Affairs on the eve of the CIS Summit this fall, in Dushanbe.
The heads of delegations of the Commonwealth countries were received by the President of the Republic of Belarus, Alexander Lukashenko.