- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres’ Video Message to Tashkent Conference on Afghanistan
(Tashkent, March 27, 2018)
I am pleased to greet the Tashkent Conference.
It is good to see Uzbekistan and Afghanistan working hand-in-hand for peace and sustainable development.
You convene at an historic moment.
The newly invigorated peace process is essential for Afghanistan and the region.
You represent countries and organizations united by a shared history and a common vision.
I welcome your commitment to addressing threats such as drug trafficking and terrorism, and your backing for direct talks in an Afghan-led peace process.
The United Nations stands ready to support your efforts to build a secure and prosperous region.