- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan met with the President of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
On March 26, 2018, President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev, at Kuk-Saroy residence, received the President of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan Mohammad Ashraf Ghani, who arrived in Uzbekistan on a working visit to participate in International Conference on Afghanistan “Peace process, security cooperation and regional collaboration”. This was reported by the Press Service of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
During the meeting, issues of further development of bilateral good-neighborly relations, as well as expansion of mutually beneficial practical cooperation, including implementation of projects in the sphere of trade, transport and energy, programs in the fields of education, healthcare and other areas were considered. Views were exchanged on current issues of the regional and international agenda.
President Mohammad Ashraf Ghani expressed sincere gratitude to the President of Uzbekistan for the efforts on practical implementation of the joint Uzbekistan – Afghanistan initiative on conduction of an international forum on Afghanistan in Tashkent, as well as emphasized readiness for deepening cooperation in areas of mutual interest.