- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the US Under Secretary of State
On March 26, 2018, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov met with the Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs of the United States Thomas Shannon, who arrived in Tashkent to participate in the international conference on Afghanistan "Peace process, security cooperation and regional collaboration".
The sides discussed the state and prospects for the development of Uzbekistan-American cooperation in various fields, as well as international and regional issues in the context of the agenda of the high-level Tashkent Forum that opens on March 27.
The U.S. Ambassador to Uzbekistan Pamela Leora Spratlen took part at the meeting.