- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On the forthcoming visit of the President of Afghanistan to Uzbekistan
On March 26, 2018, the President of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, Mohammad Ashraf Ghani, will pay a working visit to Uzbekistan, at the invitation of President Shavkat Mirziyoyev.
On March 27, the heads of the two states will take part and deliver speeches at the International conference on Afghanistan “Peace process, cooperation in the sphere of security and regional interaction”.
The program of the visit also includes bilateral negotiations between the President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev and the President of Afghanistan Mohammad Ashraf Ghani.