- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Delegation of Uzbekistan will take part in the elections of the RF President
Delegation of the Republic of Uzbekistan led by the first deputy chairman of the Senate of the OliyMajlis, SodikSafoyev, will take part as international observers in the elections of the President of the Russian Federation, on March 18, 2018.
Delegation of Uzbekistan includes members of the Senate and deputies of the Legislative Chamber of the OliyMajlis, deputy khokims of Jizzakh and Tashkent regions.
Chairman of the Central Election Commission of Uzbekistan Mirza-UlugbekAbdusalomov, along with other members of the delegation will take part in the elections in the composition of the Missions of observers from the CIS and the SCO.