- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On the state visit of the President of Uzbekistan to Tajikistan
On March 9-10, 2018, the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev will pay a state visit to Tajikistan at the invitation of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan Emomali Rahmon. This was reported by the Press Service of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
During the high-level negotiations, issues of development of bilateral political, trade-economic, investment, financial, transport-communication, tourism, cultural, humanitarian and interregional cooperation, simplification of mutual trips of citizens, regional and international problems of mutual interest will be discussed and considered.
Following the negotiations, it is planned to adopt a Joint Statement of the Presidents, to sign an Agreement on certain areas of Uzbek-Tajik State border, an Agreement on mutual trips of citizens – more than 25 documents aimed at developing and strengthening cooperation in various spheres.
Within the framework of a business forum and the national industrial exhibition of Uzbekistan, it is envisaged to conclude commercial contracts and agreements on cooperation in various sectors of the economy. It is also planned to hold a concert with participation of art masters of the two countries.