- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Business of the Netherlands is interested in Uzbek agricultural sector
About 50 representatives of more than 30 companies from the Netherlands are to take part in the 13th international agricultural exhibition “Agro World Uzbekistan 2018”, which is to be held in mid-March, 2018, Tashkent. Many of them intend to present their stands.
According to the embassies of Uzbekistan to Belgium and of the Netherlands to Uzbekistan, the majority of these companies are active in the horticultural sector, including greenhouses and the potato segment. Another part of the participating companies are dealing with livestock, in particular dairy and poultry.
The agro food sector is a priority area of the Uzbek-Dutch cooperation. As has been noted, the Netherlands together with the state structures of Uzbekistan, research institutes, private sector and with the support of international financial organisations can contribute to the further development of the horticultural and livestock sectors in Uzbekistan.