- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
In the contest for the XIII National Award “Oltin Qalam” (Golden pencil) the nomination “For the best material of foreign journalists about Uzbekistan” is announced
The Creative Union of Journalists alongside with the Center for the Retraining of Journalists of Uzbekistan announced a contest for the XIII National Journalism Award “Oltin Qalam” (Golden pen), its the results will be traditionally announced on May 3 - World Press Freedom Day.
In 2018, the incentive award “For the best material of foreign journalists about Uzbekistan” is included for the second time in the list of nominations.
Last year, Seamus Kearney, the author and narrator of the “Postcards” of the Euronews channel was recognized as winner in the nomination “For the best material of foreign journalists about Uzbekistan”. As well as the productive works of Caroline Charlotte Pink, an independent journalist (Great Britain), Lee Kyung-sek, editor-in-chief of “The Korea Post” (Republic of Korea), Sha Dati, accredited in Uzbekistan correspondent of the news agency “Xinhua” (China) was highly recognized.