- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the Foreign Minister of India
On February 12, 2018, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov, who is in Delhi on a working visit, held a meeting with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of India Sushma Swaraj.
As continuation of the regular Uzbek-Indian dialogue at various levels, the ministers discussed topical issues on the bilateral agenda, certain topics of regional cooperation.
The sides noted the growing interest among Uzbek and Indian political, business and other circles in the further strengthening of cooperation between the two countries. Foremost, they talked about creating conditions and mutual support of contacts between Uzbek and Indian entrepreneurs, representing leading firms and companies.
The head of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Uzbekistan informed the Indian minister about the progress in preparation for the upcoming international Tashkent Conference on Afghanistan “The Peace Process, Security Cooperation and Regional Connectivity”. At the meeting, they also discussed other issues of mutual interest.
The Indian side fully supported the initiative of Uzbekistan to host the Tashkent forum on Afghanistan.