- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbek delegation to participate in meeting of IMF and WB
On October 13-15, 2017, the delegation of the Republic of Uzbekistan consisting of Deputy Prime Minister Jamshid Kuchkarov and Chairman of the Central Bank Mamarizo Nurmuratov will take part in the Annual Meeting of the Boards of Governors of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank Group in Washington.
It is planned to approve the annual report and budget for the next year, as well as to discuss a wide range of issues of international economic development and financial activities.