- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On October 12, 2017, the newly appointed Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Uzbekistan to the United States of America Javlon Vakhabov, previously worked as First Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Uzbekistan, left Tashkent for New York.