- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
President of Uzbekistan has arrived in Sochi
On October 10, President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev arrived in the city of Sochi of the Russian Federation to participate in the regular meeting of the Council of the Heads of States of the Commonwealth of Independent States.
Representatives of the official circles of the Russian Federation and the CIS Executive Committee met the President of our country at the international airport of the city of Sochi.
The main events of the meeting of the Council of the Heads of States of the CIS are scheduled for October 11. The agenda of the meeting includes about 20 issues concerning the development of cooperation within the framework of the Commonwealth in the political, economic, cultural, humanitarian and other spheres.
President Shavkat Mirziyoyev will also hold a number of bilateral meetings in Sochi.